LFW Day 2








Ahh, another day of running around snapping photos and attending shows - so much fun!! I found the street style in London incredible today; so many outfits gave me so much inspiration! Everyone was so happy to have their photograph taken that it resulted in me having hundreds of gorgeous images on my camera, so it was very hard to select my favourites from today! But here they are below, along with a few images from the 'fashion international' show I attended this evening showcasing many designers, including Omar Mansoor and Jireh Couture.

Let me know what you think of the photographs, I'd really appreciate it! Ahh, two days into LFW already - where is the time going?! I'll be back for another post tomorrow.

    Faye .x

Street Style



























Fashion International









- xxx -




12 comments

  1. So much inspiration! I love it. Hugs, Kait
    ww.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So much cool! Love these pictures full of inspiring details!! Thanks for sharing Faye!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you're welcome Jeanne, I'm glad you like them! .xx

      Delete
  3. Great pics!! I love the Vogue clutch, so chic!
    Farrah
    xo
    www.estrellafashionreport.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those outfits are so pretty !
    Alexandra xx
    http://littlefrenchblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so amazing! :) x

    gingerebelq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete